.

.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong's Official Facebook Photo Update 09.05.13

Forgive me if I'm late in posting. I just got home from work and is very tired. >.< But let me share to you this update with a little translation of what he wrote. Fortunately, I think I was able to at least understand what he wrote. (if I'm not mistaken) ^^ Oftentimes, I'm not able to read it clearly, but since he was able to write it better than Young Saeng (I have never been able to translate any of YS writings. ㅋㅋㅋ His handwriting is, shall I say, unique. ^^) I was able to translate it. ^^ 야! 김현중! 나는 세 앨범을 라운드 3 샀다. 리미티드 에디션, 아시아 에디션 그리고 오리지널. ^^ 농담이 아냐. ^^ 사랑해요~ ♥ 행복 하세요~ ^^

Thank you for giving(showing) your love to 'Round 3'(album)

credits : 김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong)@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails