.

.

Monday, February 25, 2013

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong's Performances in 2k13 Feel Korea 02.25.13

Sorry for my late posting of the fancams. I was waiting for the clearer and closer version of it since I wanted to feel as if I'm there watching him! ^^ Good thing I've found these fantastic copies of fancam which I think is seated right in front of Hyun Joong! The best seat in town! ^^ I promise you, you won't regret watching every single fancam! It's worth the wait for posting these videos! Damn, Hyun Joong is so good at dancing!!!!! ♥♥♥ Though I've known him for quite some time now. But still, I am still amazed on how he dances on stage! He definitely is the man! 최고의!! 최고의!! 김현중 짱!!

*Change the quality to HD to enjoy it more! ^^

Breakdown


Do you Like That


Lucky Guy


Please


Kiss Kiss

credits: LOVEMIH4EVER@youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails