.

.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Full Video of Kim Hyun Joong's guesting in Happy Camp 11.17.12

This was the full video of the episode where they guested Hyun Joong and I must say, it was really fun watching the whole show. I was actually understanding the response of Hyun Joong more rather than the chinese parts. ^^ I can tell he had a great time with look of the smile in his face. Just a few things I have noticed. The translator had a hard time translating Hyun Joong's answers and couldn't stop laughing because probably it was too funny. ^^ Hyun Joong's competitive streaks emerged again, to the point of him wearing a blue ribbon hairband and those orange glasses. He often said he doesn't want to do cute things or wear such things, but for the sake of winning, he actually did it. ^^ I miss hearing his laughter but on this episode I heard it again. ^^ He only follows one account in weibo and that's sina! Lols ^___^ 이거 정말 재미있어요!! 김현중 완전 웃겨!! 진짜로!! And many other things. It's for you to find out by watching the full episode. Enjoy!



Here's a few screencaps I've done^^



http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc2MzY1NDk2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails