.

.

Monday, August 6, 2012

[Video] Full Episode 89: Kim Kyu Jong, Heo Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Jun in 'God of Cookery'

Finally, they have aired the episode where our SS501's sub unit has was featured as guests. Although it's a bit sad they haven't shown the part where they danced 'U R Man', but I'm happy to see them together in one show. ^^ I remember before, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong were the only ones to be in this show. Now it's already 3 of them. Hopefully in the future it's gonna be already 5 members. ^^ This video is the raw video. I can only understand a few, so I wish someone can sub the whole show. ^^ This is also the last episode that Kyu Jong filed before enlisting the army. T_T He sang a bit part of 'My Precious One'. We all miss him, don't we? I know you do, like I do. But for now, let's enjoy watching this episode. ^^

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

credits: USB Cow@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails