.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pre-order Heo Young Saeng's 2nd Mini Album 'SOLO' (Updated)

For those who would like to make Heo Young Saeng win this time, I am providing links to pre-order his album. I'm not sure though if YesAsia is considered in Music Charts, but still I'll give it's link. And for the fans who don't have credit card, I'll be providing the links where you can order. Let's all make it happen Triple S! ^^ Details for other countries who are willing to accept pre-orders that will sure count the charts will be posted here so make sure to check this post once in a while. ^^

*Update: Posted other countries and other online stores (Huge thanks to YoungSaeng Facts for providing the lists. ^^ 


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDITS! Thanks!



Heo Young Saeng Mini Album Vol. 2 - SOLO + Poster in Tube (2pcs)

Product Title:     Heo Young Saeng Mini Album Vol. 2 - SOLO + Poster in Tube (2pcs)
Singer Name(s):     Heo Young Saeng (SS501)
Release Date:     2012-05-24
Language:     Korean
Disc Format(s):     CD
Other Information:     CD + Poster
Package Weight:     800 (g)
Shipment Unit:     4
Publisher:     Loen Entertainment
YesAsia Catalog No.:     1030892487





[PRE-ORDER] Heo YoungSaeng - 2nd Mini Album SOLO (for Singapore fans only)

ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE : 22-May-2012

Track List
01. Intimidated
02. Crying
03. Maria [´«¹°³ª¹«]
04. Hello Mello [Only Love]
05. Crying Instrument

PRICE : SGD14
Estimated only but should be accurate.
Any differences, I will let you all know. ^^ May have to pay or get refund for any excess.

Payment : FULL PAYMENT via bank transfer POSB savings account 121-65546-2

All orders are to be emailed to me at : xiaochu1004@gmail.com
Subject : Pre-order : HYS - SOLO
Please DO NOT PM me.

Here is the format to use for order :
1.Name :
2.Quainte501 ID :
3.Order Quantity :
4.Amount sent :
5.IB Nickname : (for those who has done internet transfer)
6.Transaction no. & time : (especially important for those who transfer by ATM)


Collection Method : Meet up (Central Area, on Saturday, TBA)
I will arrange for a group meet up on ONE Saturday only, for those who can't make it, please arrange to collect from me at Clementi MRT during weekday evenings 7pm
If you really cannot meet up, I can post it out for u but it will be at your own cost.

Notes :
- My friend is going to Korea for YoungSaeng's comeback. So she'll help me with the purchase. So PLEASE NOTE that I will not be expecting to receive the CDs as early as I when I purchase them online. It'll be likely after the 9-June.
If you need your copy of CD urgently, please let me know so that I can source it online for you, however price will be subjected to increase if order quantity is less.
Purchasing from the stores will still help his sales count towards Hanteo chart.
- Usually CDs will come with posters, I've informed my friend to pick up posters during purchase but subject to availability.
- My friend will be mailing the CDs back if she cannot carry them all. (likely unable to..so I've costed in the shipping too..)

Thank you~

Order Deadline : 18-May-2012 @ 1900hrs (GMT+8)





If, interested, please click the link and reply on the thread with the details:

Name:
Cellphone number:
Order & Quantity:
Mode of payment:

PAYMENT OPTIONS/DETAILS:

Bank Deposit:
BPI
Account Name: Kristianne Jehdeiah C. Yolores
Account Number: 4439-1047-38
Branch: SM North Edsa
(Savings Account)

G-Cash
Kristianne Jehdeiah C. Yolores
09151188065
219E Roosevelt Ave.
SFDM QC
(please add add'l 15php for gcash payments)

LBC, WESTERN UNION AND PAYPAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IF DEEMED NECESSARY. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ARRANGEMENTS.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
for BPI payments:
once you have made the payment, please email a scanned copy/picture of the deposit slip at triplesphil@gmail.com
(please use this subject: [RECEIPT] SOLO ALBUMS)
and please text (jehd) the following:

name:
amount:
BPI branch:

for GCASH:
once you have made the payment,please text me (jehd) the following:

transaction number:
location:


for any questions or queries just reply on tsph thread...
or you may text me at +639325338033 or tweet me @moaningEUNHAE
(posted by hyunjeree@tsph)

For Thailand (HYSmystyle): Click here

For  Japan (The Legend of HYS): Click here

For China (YoungSaeng baidu bar): Click here

For Taiwan (ForeverYStw): Click here

For Korea (bestYS): Click here 

For Peru (Triple S Peru and HYS Peru): Click here or here 

Other Online Stores: (Click on the names to be directed to the link)

credits: yesasia.com + xiaochu@Quainte501.com + Young Saeng Facts@fb + youngsaengfacts.blogspot.com + triplesph.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails