.

.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Who wants to buy SS501 products?

Okay, since this is about SS501 stuffs, I decided to post and share this. ^^ I was actually looking before where I can possibly buy SS501 products except for ebay, YesAsia, Gmarket, etc. And I landed to this online shop. I ordered an item from them and it was actually good. The one I've ordered is what I have been looking for since 2010 so imagine my happiness when I got it on my hands. ^^ Let me also share my experience with the administrator of the online shop, Hipstyle Kat. She was very kind and generous to her customers. ^^ She didn't even lost her patience with my never-ending questions. ^^ She managed to update me with my order. The price are very reasonable. ^^ And most of all, when I received my package delivered on my home address,  there are freebies included not to mention the small note written personally by the administrator which I find it very nice. ^^ I believe that when a seller is nice and kind to her customers, she deserves to get more customers. ^^ So for those who would like to buy SS501 stuffs,especially those hard to find items, you can go to this facebook page: HipStyle Online Shop. I'll also post a link on my blog so you can be directed on her page. Here are just a few items she is selling. It's not only SS501 stuffs she sells. So I suggest you go and browse her Facebook page. ^^




credits: HipStyle Online Shop@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails