.

.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: 'It is my first time modeling for an outdoor brand'

Although it was your first time, you can still pull it off Hyun Joong-ah! ^^ Is that a new haircut you have? Looks good on you, makes you look even younger. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim HyunJoong, Kang Sora, ‘We Are Outdoor Couple’

Credits : Mydaily + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Actor cum singer Kim HyunJoong and actress Kang Sora started their first modeling activity as outdoor models.

Kim HyunJoong and Kang Sora attended the business information conference for outdoor brand ‘Center Pole’ held on 19-Apr at Millennium Hall, Central City, KangNam, Seoul.

On this day, Kim HyunJoong said briefly “It is my first time modeling for an outdoor brand”, “I will promote (the brand) and show lots of my good image with it.”

Kang Sora also said “It is my first time modeling for hiking attire, it is my honor”, “Thanks to this, I did many hiking and trekking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails