.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

[Fancam] SS501 members Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun attended wedding

Okay... okay let me calm down first.......... waaaaahhhh I cannot calm down!!!!! ^^ Actually, I've been convincing myself to calm down since last night when this news broke out, and in fact I was at work when these videos surfaced the internet. I was so happy and excited to go home so I can watch all the fancams!!!!! This may sound funny, but I even walked very fast going home, to the point that others might say I was being followed by a stalker. ^^ I know a lot of Triple S rejoiced last night. Or should I say many were having mixed emotions about the videos. Some would smile, others would laugh, some might even cry seeing them together. As for me, I felt all those emotions at the same time. I was like a crazy person, laughing and smiling, but when I heard them say '안녕하세요 더블에스오공일 임니다~!' my eyes just went TT_TT. I so missed them hearing say that together. T_T Although Hyun Joong and Jung Min was not present to say it with them, but still hearing it makes me very emotional. T_T Really wishing for their comeback soon. ^^ Thanks for all the fancams shared by these people. ^^ We wouldn't be able to know about it without their help. 감사합니다!!!!! ^^


Heo Young Saeng focus 1





Heo Young Saeng focus 2


Kim Kyu Jong focus


Kim Hyung Jun focus



credits: yssilver1103@yt + kyustory224@yt + Prettyboyjun@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails