.

.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

[Fancam] SS501 Maknae Kim Hyung Jun sang SS501 songs in his Tokyo Concert 04.07.12

Remember I told you the last time that Hyung Jun sang SS501 songs during his concert/fanmeeting in Tokyo? Well, here are some fancams shared by rika1971325 and I am so grateful for her because despite the security, she was able to manage to capture this precious moments which made us Triple S very happy! ^^ Would you believe that when I am watching this fancam, a smile was all over my face and I couldn't help but scream the fanchants on the songs, especially on 'A Song Calling For You' part. ^^ I miss their songs just as much as I miss them! Glad to see Hyung Jun having fun in singing SS501 songs, he even danced the choreography although there are no back up dancers with him. ^^ Love you for that Baby! ^^ So for those who wants to reminisce, here are the videos. Don't forget to thank the uploader. ^^
Girl (Japanese Version) 




Let Me Be The One




U R Man


Love Like This


Snow Prince


A Song Calling For You

credits: rika1971325@yt + starwinkle501@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails