.

.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong sang 'Im your man' to fellow actor Shun Oguri for his wedding

Hyun Joong singing 'Im your man' is definitely a must-see. ^^ I love that song. ^^ Congratulations Mr. Shun Oguri. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun Joong sang "I'm your man" for Oguri
 

credit: Nikkan Sport (Daily Sport)

(photo taken in July 2010 when they first met via DATV interview at Gorrila in the Kichen
in Seoul)
Korean actor-singer, Kim Hyun Joong celebrated his Japanese friend, Shun Oguri (who acted as “Rui”, the same role as Yoon JiHoo in Japanese Boys Over Flower) ‘s marriage. At the press conference of Aeon’s new CM, “ Top Value Coolishfact 2012, Kim Hyun Joong supported PR of the product lines. He said “ I feel nice in summer on the stage. I will be a regular user of this”

Referring to Shun Oguri’s marriage with Yu Yamada (Japanese actress), Kim Hyun Joong mentioned “ The news of their marriage was ranked high in the internet search, calling attention in Korea as well “ They happened to have taken the same role, Rui Hanazawa and Yoon Jihoo in Boys over Flower.

They got acquainted on the occasion of the joint interview (* in 2010 via DATV), and it is said that they had a dinner sometimes after that interview. He celebrated Oguri’s marriage, “ I think that he was deliberate to find his partner; I wish them every happiness forever “

Kim Hyun Joong made a great success in his debut album in Japan, “ Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy”, with more than 100,000 album sales at the first week after debut in January. His popurity as artist is outstanding in Japan.


Kim Hyun Joong said “He (Oguri) is my senior, an elder brother and his wife is so called a sister in-law . I would like to sing a song to celebrate their marriage.” He sang “I’m your man” , a song of his second album.

“ I really wanted to celebrate them and convey my congratulations to them with my song “.
* Shun Oguri and Yu Yamada had their names entered in the family register
on "White Day", March 14, 2012.


(photo taken in July 2012 at Gorrila in the Kichen)
Further, asked about his next activity plan this year by Kyodo Press, Kim Hyun Joong mentioned "The drama shooting is scheduled around summer. I would like this wear during that time "

 credits: lafone@amelo.jp + http://www.kyodo.co.jp/articles/2012-03-14_44725/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails