.

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

[Scan] Gift from a friend: KyuSaeng Double Attraction and Hyun Joong U:zoosin Calendar 2012

I actually don't know how to start this entry... cause I'm feeling very happy right now. ^^ Well, let me tell you a story first. ^^

I mentioned before that I am a quiet and shy type person. (just like Young Saeng during debut days ^^) It very seldom for me to speak to strangers and would only feel comfortable to those people whom I have met and known and became friends. (just like Hyun Joong. ^^) I'm youngest in our family (just like Hyung Jun ^^) and would talk really fast once I get excited. (just like Kyu Jong ^^) Although I'm not sexy like our Sexy Charisma (Jung Min ^^) but we have the same birth month which is April. ^^ When I became a Triple S way back 2009, my life totally became different. I tend to gain more friends, speak to different nationalities, gain more confidence, had become more outspoken. And I find it very amazing that I turned that way, all thanks to 5 boys who gave me inspiration. ^^ Being a fangirl have their own ups and downs. It's not easy stalking the boys schedule everyday, dedicating your time in watching their videos even though you hardly understand them because they talk in korean, and spending money in buying their albums and collectible goodies. Despite that, what we get in return is unmeasurable happiness and contentment. ^^

The other day, I woke up and got a message left by FedEx. The note said to call a certain number because I have a package. I was wondering from whom that was, since I don't know someone who would mail me a package. So I called them and I was informed that I need to sign papers etc. before they leave the package. Today, I was sick, thus I need to go see a doctor. I told to someone who was staying at our house to receive the package on my behalf and give the other requirements needed such as id's or payments for delivery. The moment I got home, FedEx package was here. I brought it inside my room, changed my clothes and opened my computer. I looked into the package and it was from one of my newly found friend, a Triple S sister. I was surprised and was wondering what could it be. The descriptions says 'Calendar set', but it did not entered my mind that there is a possibility it's an SS501 related calendar. And so I opened it. Then... the next thing our neighbors heard was a loud scream~! ^^ I was completely shocked and surprised with what I saw! It's KyuSaeng's Double Attraction and Hyun Joong's U:Zoosin calendar. I tell you gals, I'm not exaggerating, but seriously I screamed and jumped because these are just the things that I always wanted! The reason I wasn't able to buy these was because I don't have enough money. >.< Imagine how happy I was when I finally get my hands onto these items! ^^ It was all thanks to my good friend whom I just met recently, and is living in US. (I don't know if she would like me to mention her name or not) She really did surprised me. ^^ I never thought I'd be able to have it, but suddenly she turns out to be like my fairy godmother who knows exactly what I need. ^^ I am so grateful for her generosity and kindness. I don't know how I can repay her kindness towards me.  I hope when she reads this, she'll feel my sincere thanks to her. Thank you chingu! ^^

Here are just a few scans. Will try to scan the rest later. ^^ Friday the 13th seem to be nice with me. ^^
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails