.

.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

[Fancam] Young Saeng cried on his last curtain call for 'The Three Musketeers'

I know I am so late in posting this. I was busy the whole day so forgive me for the late update. >_< I only watched this now, and damn! Young Saeng made me cry with him. ^^ You could see his sincerity in those innocent eyes, and even though how hard he tried to conceal his tears, it eventually gave in. Awww.... 영생씨 울지마... ~ 우리는 사랑한다. ^^ And the most touching part of it all.... at the last speech he had to give, the fans said something (that I couldn't hear clearly) then he gave his sweet smile and said thanks. ^^ I know he'll gonna miss performing in a musical. I wanted to say congratulations to our dear boy Young Saeng, who started out as a very shy prince, who hardly talk and is very reserved, but now he is more outspoken and showed his funny side. ^^ You've done well, Young Saeng. Until we meet again... 허타냥....





credits: rmdkdl1103

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails