.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Interview with Kim Hyun Joong from Vietnamese Magazine

Hmmm..... he really is so busy for the upcoming days. So probably we can expect an SS501 comeback next year? Really hoping. *keeping fingers crossed* ^^

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong’s exclusive interview with Vietnamese magazine “2!”

Scanned by: Newstsvn.blogspot.com
Eng trans by Henecia Vietnam
Repost with full credit!

P/s: I only trans the interview part because it’s related to Hyun Joong. Other parts are their telling story about how they approach and prepare to interview our boy. So, I will continue translating if having time ^^, pls forgive me ^^

A short but interesting talk with Flower Boy!

Q: The most concerned question to many people we want to ask is when will SS501 comeback together?

HJ: I really don’t know the answer. By this time and in near future, I have many planned activities and also want to act in some dramas. Other SS501 members will also busy with their own schedules. Therefore, it’s hard to confirm when we will comeback together.

Q: Between Henecia (HJ’s official FC) and TripleS (SS501’s official FC), which one do you feel more biased?

HJ: There is no differentiation between them. Both Henecia and TripleS love me and I also love both of them.

Q: With a busy schedule like this, how can you ensure the best quality for your next album which you intend to release in October?

HJ: With the successful of “Break Down”, I will release another album in October. Because I have made carefully preparation for “Break Down”, so my next album will surely be worthy. Besides, despite having a busy schedule, I often go playing football and take care of my skin carefully at night. So, my health will be at best condition to produce a perfect album. (smile)

Q: If you hold a World tour for your own, will you choose Viet Nam as one of your destinations?

HJ: I really want to hold a World tour and intend to have one next year. Of course if I hold a Kim Hyun Joong’s Concert, Viet Nam will be one of my destinations. (^^)

Q: Many Vietnamese fans want to understand more about your friendship with 4D Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Top. Are you closed with Jaejoong the most?

HJ: They are my best friends in entertainment industry. Whenever having free time, we will drink and chatter together. But now all of us have many plans to do so we have no chance to gather. Recently I have a talked with Jaejoong. He is my close friend.

Q: Vietnamese fans sent you a Vietnamese traditional costume called “Áo dài khăn đóng” as your birthday’s present. Did you receive it and how did you feel?

HJ: I’m sorry for not seeing your gift from Viet Nam because there have been so many gifts sent to me on my birthday. But, the first time coming to Viet Nam, experiencing your love for me, I feel thankful and appreciated. I promise to requite your love with a wonderful concert next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails