.

.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Video of Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng's 'Summer and Love' DVD

When I saw this uploaded in you tube, I immediately watched it!! And my gosh, both of them are truly handsome!!! Even though this video does not have english subtitles (we all know that Japan DVD really do not include Englsih subs), it's still worth watching and buying! As for me, I don't have enough money yet. >_< I'll have to save first before I could by this DVD. T_T Anyways, for the meantime, let's watch it with all our hearts. ^^ A huge thanks to KYULOVECHAU1 for the generosity of sharing this with us. At least we get to see this video with her help. ^^ Enjoy watching! ^^ ( By the way, from the looks of the story, our Prince Young Saeng was once again shy to show his feelings towards the girl, while Kyu Jong was so sweet in doing all those things for the girl. I wonder if in real life, they'll be liking the same girl. Who do you think would give way? Kyu Jong or Young Saeng? ^^

*Later I'll be doing a few screencaps ^^


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


credits: KYULOVECHAU1@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails