.

.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SS501 Maknae Kim Hyung Jun feels sadness...

The reason? Well, he feels that he's not receiving the same amount of huge love compared to SS501 days. Don't worry too much Maknae. We are still all here for you, araso? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Solo transformist Kim Hyungjun, “Having lesser fans than SS501 days, kinda sad”

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1301033151143417003
English translation: ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com

Kim Hyungjun who’s returned as a solo singer and not the maknae of group SS501 – we saw the more matured side of his this time. Has he broken out of the guardian shell by his brothers? In his eyes we saw eagerness. Whilst we listen to his gag-filled talks, we also see his beautiful smiles spread across his face – as usual. The moment he talks about music and his business, he turns into an ecstatic mode almost immediately. He may still be at a tender age, but having started social life early, his thoughts were as equally deep, and dreams equally big.

In releasing this first album under the name Kim Hyungjun, he has had put in alot of concern throughout the process. As soon as he talks about the album, his eyes shone and becomes playful like a child as if he discovered a new-found toy. Though he is naive and innocent like a child, that didn’t seem to be bothersome at all.

“I like sophisticated kind of music, and I pursue after the pop genre of music, and I wanted to do that kind of music. At first, I actually didn’t like a song like ‘oH! aH!’, but as I was recording for it, I began to grow really fond of it. It’s really true that you gotta undergo the recording of a song first before the true feel of a song is felt. Even the sound of it is unique – the mystique and dreamy feel. The entire concept in this time’s album is about sophistication and simplicity, and at the same time, pop-oriented and neat on the whole. It should only be filled with music that I fancy isn’t it (laughs)”.

As he described each song inclusive in the album, passion and seriousness was very evident in his eyes. His pride for each song that was produced meticulously by top craftsmen was stinging.

It used to be five members standing together on stage, but now, he needs to stand on the stage alone and fill the presence. Standing on that huge stage alone, filling the presence in front of many fans and adapting to fans’ anticipation could bring huge burden for one, however, Kim Hyungjun dismissed that, “I’ve been thinking about whether or not this is the path that I should take, and after thinking, I realize that I actually like doing it alone”, as he laughed it off simply.

“This is the first album under the name Kim Hyungjun so it’s very much meaningful, and was produced with alot of effort and concerns. It used to be five of us doing these, but now that I’m doing it alone, I do feel a little empty. I know it’d be tough and hard but right now, more than fear, I actually am getting anticipated about what I should do in the road ahead”.

“This burden was huge in a way it can’t be expressed in words. There were also many worries. But hmm could it be because I’ve been doing alot of personal activities already that, as I’m carrying out solo activities now, the burden was washed away very immediately. That’s because I’m able to do the things I want to do in a little more relaxing manner. Now, even if I may think about whether this will be my path to walk or not, it actually seems good in doing it alone. It’s really blissful right now. Our members are always watching over me and also rooted on for me by asking me not to tremble too much nor get nervous and strive for No.1″.

Could it be because of his bright and positive personality that even with this burden caused, it seemed to have been dumped aside as though insignificant. To Kim Hyungjun, doing solo activities is more about feeling any possible tinge of sorriness and disappointment for his fans, rather than burden that he will feel.

“If I do activities alone, obviously there would be good sides to it too, right. When you sit in vans, there is enough space for yourself; and when I’m in the waiting lounge, I have plenty of time to do thinking on myself. I get to realize what is it that I need to show to people, and this could seemingly allow me to appeal to people. However, I don’t personally feel the same amount of huge love received like last time. There were people who have liked me since last time, and also some other people who likes the other members, too. To be honest, my heart feels less full as compared to when the five of us were together back then. I feel a little sadness for that”.

Kim Hyungjun did not just talk about how he feels sad and disappointed that he does not feel the same, equal amount of love received as before. Instead, he’s a very caring and concerning man who knows how to first tend to fans’ feelings wherein they feel sad about not being able to see SS501 on a same stage together for the moment.

It’d be great for us to keep anticipating on what this bright, cheerful and extremely positive man with deep consideration for others would have in store for us on the road ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails