.

.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Jung Min showed his sexy moves in TV Show 'Strong Heart'

For those who would be watching this clip, I must warn you to brace yourself. It would be a shocking performance  especially on the rival of Jung Min. In my opinion, Jung Min was being nice when he did not compete further to the hardworking opponent. ^^ I think the name of his rival was Jo Kwon? (Sorry not familiar with his name) I know Jung Min can do more but it's best to step back and let Jo Kwon do his death-defying, breath-taking moves. ^^ For  me, Jung Min will forever be the sexy charisma of SS501! ^^




credits:  1YSJ@yt

2 comments:

  1. Hi i am Anusa from india. Can anybody suggest me the mail id of kim hyun joong? I am just crazy about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anusa ^^ i'm sorry I don't know exactly if anyone knows his personal email but you could actually send your messages to him via his official website hyun-joong.com. you can sign up as a member, then you can leave your messages there. hope that helps. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails