.

.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who wants SS501 Persona in Seoul Encore DVD?

The moment I saw this, my initial reaction was... GYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I have dreamt about this and will definitely buy it!!! Seriously, this was included in one of my wish lists. I've told myself before that once this will be released, I would not think twice of buying this limited edition Persona Encore. This is where everything happened. I know each persona is very special, but this one is definitely the much awaited. This is where Hyun Joong brought a motorcycle on stage, where they had their last stop for persona, where they cried upon seeing the video. A must-buy merchandise! So if you want to pre-order now, grab this chance and head over to Yes Asia to buy this highly recommended DVD. Date of release is on December 1, 2010. Price for the DVD + mini photobook + folded poster is P 1,533.09 while the DVD + mini photobook  + poster in tube is P 1,971.24. Of course the price depends on the conversion rate in your country. And the good thing about this... it has English Subtitles! So what are you waiting for? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






credits: yesasia + (eng trans) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com

 SS501 THE 1st ASIA TOUR [ PERSONA in SEOUL ENCORE ] DVD released!
 
"Surpassed Korea and turning to Asia Star SS501's First Asia Tour Encore Concert, that hot passion has now been recorded into NO CUT edition in DVD!
Members preparation for the stylish solo stage revealed to public in full!
With each member as the center in SS501, giving multi-angle during their hit songs!
Special Making of behind the scenes for the encore stage and other concert stages.
Practice studio, rehearsals, waiting room scenes will all be included in the mini photobook. (approx. 40pgs)


Presale starts 29 November
Price: 27500 Won


Type:
Comprise:2DVD+MINI PHOTOBOOK
Performance Date: 2010 Olympic Stadium
Region Code: 3
Length: Total 160 minutes
Subtitles: Korean, English
Screen: 16:9
Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 / Stereo 2.0
Format:2DVD+MINI PHOTOBOOK(1 Poster)


* Content and information

[Disc 01 : SS501 The 1st Asia Tour "Persona In Seoul Encore"]
- The Concert
* Intro
* Deja Vu
* Unlock
* Obsess
* 4chance
* A Song Calling For You
* How are you? - Hyung Jun Solo
* Never Let You Go - Kyu Jong Solo
* Wuss Up - Kyu Jong Solo
* Again
* Confession
* Because I'm Stupid
* Only Me - Jung Min Solo
* Kiss With Rainbow - Jung Min Solo
* U R Man
* 우리들만의 추억 - Young Saeng Solo
* Find - Young Saeng Solo
* Please Be Nice To Me - Hyun Joong Solo
* Wasteland
* For One Day
* Love Like This

[Disc 02]
- Concert Encore
* Snow Prince
* Coward
* Bye Bye
* You Are My Heaven

- Special Talk Time
- Multi Angles

* Obsess
* Wasteland

Click the link to purchase from YesAsia



2 comments:

  1. If I knew them earlier, I will be able to have this DVD + Photo Book as well. If there's still available now, could you tell me and send me a message @ rmarasigan89@yahoo.com. Please do me this favor. Thank you very much. We appreciate all your efforts in updating us about SS501 so please keep it up...Hoping for your reply.. Thanks again. Owie Marasigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Owie! ^^ Thanks for leaving a comment here. Sure once I got some news where you could buy it, I'll definitely email you. ^^ I'd be happy to spread the SS501 love ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails