.

.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

[Screencaps] Mischievous Kiss Special Episode 5

 I was a bit late in posting these pictures since I was so busy at work. But here are the screencaps from Episode 5.^^




Hani fell down the stairs, but Seung Jo was able to shield her from falling down

Seung Jo resting at the hospital

why do I feel like it looks real that he is sleeping here

Hani talks so loud that's why he woke up

even as a patient, he is still reading a book

looking handsome as a patient

with that stare, I'm sure any nurse would not be able to concentrate on what she will be doing ^^

if I were Hani, I would not leave his side even for just a second

She won't since you are her patient after all ^^

I love the look on his face here..♥

even though it's only your foot, but I will do exactly the same thing as Hani did. I'll let you feel you are well taken care of

a soft spot right there Seung Jo-ah

I don't agree. You are very much qualified to be a husband ^^

another kissing scene.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails