.

.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Park Jung Min Meeting DJ Christy

He is looking manly now don't you think? Probably it is because of his black hair. DJ Christy is very lucky, she was able to feel Mal's arm around her shoulder. Anyone would trade places with her. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
brief trans by rin_pochi
credit: ameblo.jp/christy516/entry-10711458583.html + Liezle@Blogspot
From 9pm, please stay in front of your PC!!

My program is ready for Ustream, you can see from all over the world!

Today I interview Mr,Park JungMin from SS501 who has been visiting Japan

for his musical.

(Introduce SS501 with HJL)

The musical that JungMin is participating is "Kizuna".

To my surprise, there were sooooo many flowers.

I couldn't stop asking myself if JM is main actor or not!

I felt fan's passionate Love so much!! I was so touched!!!

As he has so many passionate fans, it means he is so great person, right?


I was waiting for JM appearance but the rehearsal had been behind the schedule...

Could I meet JM!?

Waiting waiting with anxious thought.....my turn came at last!!!

Staff led me to the dressing room!!!

JungMin turned out!!!!

soooooooo hot!!!!!!!

He radiates an aura which is very different from the others!!!

And he has friendly smile!!!!

He deserves NO.1 idol!!!


As other Korean stars, he held my shoulder!

I want Japanese actors to imitate this kind of behavior...

Because we researched what to ask from fans yesterday, we could get great

interview!!

Now interviewing! 


He spoke Japanese very fluently as if he didn't need interpreter at all!
Thanks to him, I could do my job very smoothly and enjoyable!!
He not only answerd my questions but also he replied with funny jokes!!!
He has cool appearance with funny joke ability!?
It's perfect!!!!Am I right!?

(describing how cool he was)

 


I offered him to give autograph 3 sheets.

He was kind enough to sign all of the sheets!!

I also asked him to written something in Japanese, different phrase.

Which is I learned the method from U-kiss interview lol

Look!! How hard he tried to sign the autograph!!

Thank you so much!!!! 



And during the interview, he sang a song~~~!!!

Before I met him, I asked his manager if I could ask JM to ask sing a song.

The manager answered me it depends on his moods.

I know I know that's right.

After his rehearsal, he must have tired out...

But!!!!!

You can see how it went with radio program^ ^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the end...Thank you so much JungMin-ssi!!!

Please come to our studio to give us that fan service!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!

Rainbow town FM
DJ:Christy
Title:ボインde~ブリッヂ3
Time:8pm-9pm(JP Time) every Friday live broadcast
HP:http://www.792fm.com/
USTREAM:http://www.ustream.tv/user/RainbowtownFM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails