.

.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong moved house, still running chicken eatery, and more...

More of Hyun Joong's interview. Are you already tired of reading all of his interviews? There's just too many of them. If you asked me, I never get tired reading since I know it is definitely interesting. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong “Those kisses & Almost-kisses…In Reality, were…” [10.11.22]

Source: Nikkan Sports | 2010.11.22 17:15
Reposted from HYUNBAR
Translated into English: BB @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com

To Kim Hyun Joong (24) who is taking the leading role of a TV drama for the first time as “the fussy guy” Baek Seung Jo in MBC’s Playful Kiss, although the 3% rating was far from the initial expectation, to him personally, he still felt that he had gained much (from it).

- What are your thoughts after the drama’s ended?
“Feel that I’ve good wrap-up for this year. As this is the first TV drama whereby I’m the main lead, so it’s particularly meaningful. I felt a great sense of responsibility during the filming, because the drama evolved from and developed around me, so my condition could affect the entire team’s mood and ambience. Only when I relaxed myself and worked, then the crew could carry on with the filming in a more relaxed manner.”
- There’re unusually many kissing scenes in the drama!

“It just looks that way, but actually there’re not many. There’re many scenes that involved lips nearly or barely touching; in terms of real kissing scenes, there are only three.”
- You’ve been labelled as the second Bae Yong Joon, do you feel any pressure or burden with the label?

“As opposed to pressure, what I feel more is joy. I suppose it’s because sunbae is the first generation of Hallyu star, and I’m also carrying out Hallyu activities, that’s why the label of the second Bae Yong Joon.

We (SS501) were also referred to as the second SechsKies when we first started out, but later, people gradually remembered our name. I suppose it’s the same this time.”

 - Amongst the presents that Bae Yong Joon gave you, which left you with the deepest impression?

“Pu-erh tea. Said that’s something good.”

 - You’ve even sung the theme song at the opening ceremony of the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games. What does that feel?

“As that’s a big stage (platform), and I was representing Korea on-stage, so the pressure was tremendous. I really heaved a great big sigh of relief after the song that day. One whole month of listening to the same song and practising everyday, that was really tiring.”
- Are you still running the chicken eatery now?

“My friends are still running it. As for how much money it’s made, I’ve absolutely no idea. I would go look for them there once in awhile. Times like this, I’d stay in the kitchen to wash the tomatoes or fry the chicken pieces and stuff. But since I always just stay in the kitchen, the patrons wouldn’t know that I’m in the shop.”
- Heard that you’ve moved to Seongsu-Dong in Seoul recently, is this true?

“Yes, I’ve moved, but no, it’s not to Seongsu-Dong. Because many fans used to always hung around my home, so it’s brought a lot of inconvenience to the neighbours at the old place, and there’re also many complaints, so I had to move. This time, it’s a rented place.”
- Why rent instead of buying a house?

“Because I’ve no money. (laughs) There’s someone who’s helping me to manage my finances; other than my monthly allowance, everything else goes into the bank account. Of course, I may earn a bit more than people my age. But when it comes to money, once it exceeds a certain amount, it becomes quite meaningless. I don’t have hobbies like drinking expensive red wine, so that really is the difference between having more money or a little less money? I don’t even have a car. I use the company’s car every time even if I’m doing my personal things.”

 - Rumours have it that you’ve a close relationship with Hero Jae Joong, T.O.P from Big Bang, how about you guys forming a group?
“That should be not bad. When we were drinking together, we too joked about this, and talked about holding a joint concert. Although it’s gonna be quite tough (to pull off), but if people really wish to see us together, and if the companies agree too, perhaps it can be done.”
- What are the future plans of SS501?

“Truth is, many people have questioned if we’ve already disbanded. Since we’ve already concluded our discussion about the future activities of SS501, so all of us have joined different agencies. During the time when our contract with the previous agency expired, no agency was able to accept all (five) members. So we plan to have solo activities, and then come together as a group to present to everyone through performance.”
- Amongst the gifts from fans, which one left the deepest impression?

“A 10,000-won bill. That bill’s serial number is my date of birth. Initially I had thought that it was a fake bill, but when I took it for a closer look, I realised that it was real.”

- What do you do when you’re resting or on your off days?

“I play soccer. I’ll play soccer every week. Although I’m not a professional footballer, and I also don’t have a regular or fixed position, but i play attack generally.”

- What do you want or pursue in life?

“I wish to live happily with people. When with friends, we practically go Dutch every time. Regardless of who you are, everyone forks out 10,000 korean won, just like club fees. Friendship can collapse because of money. I feel that amongst friends, there should be no distinction about whose achievement is more, and who has done more, or less.”

3 comments:

  1. Where do Kim Hyun Joong Live now?(:
    Where in South Korea,if he still lives in South Korea(:
    Is he dating anyone?
    And Do you think he still will be acting and singing and dancing about 4 years?(:

    Sorry that i'm asking it here.
    But all those pages/Facts i found about Kim hyun Joong is really old (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ^^ thanks for commenting ^^

    Kim Hyun Joong stays in Korea but don't know the exact location. He says he's not dating anyone now since he's busy with work. I think he would still be performing for us, but of course he would need to enter in the military jsut like Kyu Jong.

    It's okay to ask. I actually appreciate it more if my readers are leaving some comments on my posts. ^^ Thanks again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if he have a email where he actually answers to fan letters?If YES can you tell me his email address?(or any other way to contact him and he is the one who answers not someone in charge with answering fan letters):D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails