.

.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hyung Jun is very proud of his hyung Kim Hyun Joong

When I watched the rehearsal and interview with Maknae, there are no subs yet, but I know I heard him mentioningHyun Joong singing at the recent Asian Games. I did not post the video yet since it has no English Subs yet. So when this news came out, I was happy to see that what he mentioned was about him being proud of his hyung. Glad to know that our Maknae is very proud of his Leader. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Korean Popular Group SS501 member Kim Hyung Jun expressed his feelings of pride for fellow member Kim Hyun Joong

On the 15th afternoon 2:00pm, SS501 member Kim Hyung Jun who is starring in musical <> held an open practice session for the press media and press conference in Seoul Gangnam. <> is the first musical related work which Kim Hyung Jun is involved in.

When reporters mentioned about Kim Hyun Joong who was invited to sing at the Opening Ceremony of Asian Games , Kim Hyung Jun expressed that, “I’m really proud of him. Looking at him performing, my heart was very excited.”

He followed by saying, “I sent him a short text message. However, maybe it did not send through to the handphone there, I got no reply.” These words brought about a round of laughter from the scene.

Kim Hyung Jun was asked about the response of other members with regards to his musical actor transformation, and he replied humorously, “Everyone was very surprised. I told Jung Min that I wanted to soar to greater heights in the area of music, and coincidentally was given a chance to perform in a musical, and he asked if I wanted to learn from him. I replied ‘There is no absolute need to learn from you’, thereby rejecting him.” Kim Hyung Jun also said that, “Everybody is sincerely cheering me on, and are very happy for me. This makes me feel very blessed.”

Source: OSEN (2010.11 12:42)
Chinese translation: Chinese Chosun (chn.chosun.com)
Eng Trans: Only Jun (kimhyungjun.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails