.

.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How sweet our forever center Kim Kyu Jong?

He may be named as 'gorilla' of his fellow SS501 members, he may be the best in doing gag dance creating laughs to his brothers, but I know all of you would agree that he is also the sweetest! ^^  I've actually known this ever since I got the chance to see their personalities, and once again he has proven how sweet he can be. He went to Lotte World a couple of days ago. So many pictures of him were taken, but there is just one more picture that really touched me.^^

Can you find the missing Kyu? He is just behind those kids, look closely ^^




This is what really touched me the most. ♥ Signing it off as 'SS501 Kim Kyu Jong'


 credits: OKLBY@naver + kyu_一咿@baidu + 501wangja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails