.

.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Eng Subs] Goodbye Baek Seung Jo Fanmeeting

After having a long day at work, suddenly I felt that I am sick.  I wasn't actually paying attention to it since I was busy, but just when I got home, feels like my eyes were burning and I am having a headache. urgh >_< But I need to update my blog, and I cannot let a day pass without having a dose of my SS501 addiction. ^^And what do you know, as soon as I opened my computer, a lot of videos and articles have surfaced! Not to mention the webisode of Mischievous Kiss Part 5. I heard There were a lot of kissing scenes. Hmmm.. we'll see about that. I'll just have to wait until the video finished downloading. But first, here is the video of the previous fanmeeting of Hyun Joong. Now with English Subs. Thanks to JangKissSubs for uplading. ^^

Part 1


Part 2

credits: JangKissSubs@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails