.

.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bae Yong Jun is a great senior for Kim Hyun Joong

I smiled at the last statement that Hyun Joong said ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extracted News from Kim Hyun Joong [10.11.24]

English trans : Suehan @Suehan's BYJ Blog


Kim Hyung Joong returned to MBC's "Mischievous Kiss", one year after "Boys over Flowers", but he received a poor review with disappointing one digit viewing rates. Expectations were high because it was the first work since he moved to Bae Yong Joon's management company, Keyeast.

"When the viewing rate was low after the first episode aired, Yong Joon hyung sent me a text message saying, "it hit rock bottom, so I think it'll go up. Don't think about the viewing rates too much." I think it was a good experience because the rate continues to fluctuate. I learned how to cope with difficulties and I experienced that "When God closes one door, He opens another.". I hoped that it would be recognized in foreign countries some day, if not in Korea. I don't want to regret it."

Bae Yong Joon is a great senior for him, like a role model, and they have very good chemistry between them.

"There were plenty of rumors after my contract with DSP Entertainment ended. Actually, I wanted to go to Yong Joon hyung's management company, but I couldn't speak to him frankly. One day, I talked to him about my problem with the management company. He said that He wanted to meet me to introduce me to the owner of his management company. And the CEO came with the contract. (laugh) So, I was glad."

Source : http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id=201011250100250180015213&ServiceDate=20101124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails