.

.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Her dream that swept me off my feet... ^^

I know this post will not get any interest for some readers. But I really wanted to write this since this story made me smile through out my whole shift. ^^This is about a story of my friend's dream, which she shared to me (since I am involved), and now, I am sharing it with you.(Actually she told me not to tell this to anyone since it is quite embarrassing, but since I'd only write it and will not literally telling it to other people, so I think she can consider it. ^^

Well, to start the story, remember Hyun Joong went here in the Philippines last June? In her dream, Hyun Joong came back here in our country, together with his 4 other members. They were in a hotel to hold a press conference. My friend and I went to the hotel together with our other friends. While we were at the lobby, it was announced that limited fans can go inside the room of the presscon. At first, I was the only one included, but we begged to the security guard if my friend can come along since her boyfriend is one of the artists. ( She is Kim Kyu Jong biased ^^) The guard let us in and we were so happy. When we were already inside, my friend asked one of the coordinator if we could seat in front because we're afraid that our boyfriends might not see us. The girl immediately agreed, and even accompanied us to seat in front. By the time we were seated, the coordinator approached Kyu and whispered something on his ear, and then Kyu passed along the message to Hyun Joong. 


After that, they both looked at us and then they smiled. 

We were wondering why they smiled at us (and of course, we're shocked!) During the presscon, fans can asked questions. And so I decided to ask a question to Hyun Joong. I asked him if he has someone special in his life right now. With the help of the translator, Hyun Joong answered, 'Yes, I already have a girlfriend, ... and she is standing in front of me.' (omo omo omo..♥) We were thinking at that time, 'Probably that answer was taught by the coordinator'. Presscon has ended and then we went back to our room, (which is in the hotel where they were staying) to relay the story to our friends who wasn't able to get inside.


Next day, it was already their concert. My friend and I were sitting next to each other. In the middle of the concert, there was a certain segment where 5 of them will pick a fan from the audience to be their partner while they will be singing their song. 


Hyun Joong was the first one to speak, and he said he wanted his girlfriend to be his partner, then suddenly he looked at me. 


Kyu Jong also picked his girlfriend and then looked at my friend. (Sorry,my friend doesn't know who was picked by Baby, Mal and Saengie ^^) We got up the stage,and they started to sing 'Confession'. (To tell you honestly, when I first heard this song, which is a year ago, I told myself if someone would sing this song for me, I would definitely be his girlfriend for sure! How ironic, Hyun Joong sang this to me in this dream *heaven*) After the song, they gave us flowers. The host announced that the 5 lucky fans who was picked will have a chance to go on a dinner date with the 5 guys! That even made us happier! After the concert, we waited at the lobby because that is where they will pick us up. The plan was to have a dinner date, but the other 3 wants to go out on a disco. So that means, it was only my friend, Kyu Jong, me and Hyun Joong who was able to make it to the dinner date. (feels like flying!) 


When  4 us were already inside the van, Hyun Joong asked if me and my friend have been friends for a long time because he notice how close we are. Of course with the help of the translator, my friend told him that we have known each other for quite a while already. Kyu Jong asked if my friend and I are of the same age. My funny friend answered 'She's older than me'. 


When we reached the restaurant, the place were reserved for the four of us only. The restaurant was located at the rooftop, so you could just imagine how romantic that was! There was even someone playing a violin! When we were already seated, the boys ordered for us. While eating, we talked about everything and anything about love, about life. Then they asked how come me and my friend doesn't have any boyfriend. I honestly answered, 'How can we possibly have a boyfriend if we are in love with you?' (super cheesy^^) Then they smiled. ^^


The food was served at the table,..


and what surprised me was Hyun Joong was very sweet towards me.He even sliced the meat for me.( which is very unusual if you really know his personality) After eating, me and my friend went over to see the view. Kyu Jong, who is exceptionally sweet, told my friend that the song being played in the violin seems to be a nice sweet song for dancing.



And then he asked my friend for a dance. They danced, which I know made my friend very very happy and in love. ^^

Then there was a game to play. The one who can stands the stare of his partner for the longest time wins. First was me and Hyun Joong. My friend told me that while we were doing the game, Hyun Joong's face was leaning closer and closer to my face. I wasn't able to stand it. Same goes with my friend. But they were able to do it for a longer time so they won. 



Unfortunately, their manager called and informed them that they need to get back to the hotel since they need to leave early the next day. By the time we reached the hotel, we were all inside the elevator. But my friend and I were the first to got off the elevator. When we were about to leave, Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong suddenly got off. Hyun Joong told us that they had a great time and he hopes to see us again. Hyun Joong gave me a kiss on the cheek (♥♥♥) and Kyu Jong gave my friend a kiss on the cheek also. And then they bid farewell.



By the time they left, I started screaming out loud. (of course!) They heard my scream and decided to go back. Hyun Joong asked what's wrong. My friend told him.... 'I stepped on her foot'.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails