.

.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

SS501 in Arirang!!!! ^^

I know I know I am overreacting on this kind of news! I was so thrilled to see them on our television that's why I wasn't able to capture that moment! But just I got on my computer, thinking what exactly should I post today, and our tv was also on, ( wasting electricity kekeke ) and suddenly... bang! I heard SS501's Love ya on Arirang! I was so happy and even tried to dance their steps! ( I am really hopeless kekekeke ) It felt really good to see them on the screen! I miss those adorkable guys! I miss seeing them during performances and waiting for their comeback. I miss watching them guesting in different shows, and I miss everything about them! Life seems to be hard without them... but I know someday,.. everything will be worth the wait. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails