.

.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Second batch of scanned pictures of SS501 Super Hits Deluxe Edition

Whew! Finally, I've finished scanning the pictures of the boys for the album I have just bought last week. Seriously, it wasn't easy to scan all of these but I really wanted to share their pictures to let other people know how handsome and gorgeous they are! I hope this will encourage others also to buy their albums. Hmmm,... now that I have mentioned it... I must save more money in order for me to be able to buy their other albums!!!! Will try to collect all of them! ^^ 







                                      Jung Min's favorite pose ^^


                  Baby, you are looking more handsome as time goes by ^^


                        Seductive pose Young Saeng ah?... ^^


                             Kyu Jong and his passion for hats ^^


                         Hyun Joong, stop staring at me like that... *melts*

         
                          Jung Min-ah, did you took Kyu's hat? ^^

           Hyung Jun's smile will make a lot of girls crazy over him ^^

                        "The Best SS501"... love it Kyu Jong ^^

                       Your sweet smile Young Saeng...^^


                     That stare again.... sigh... Hyun Joong ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails