.

.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Our kind hearted Kyu Jong ^_^

I was supposed to post this yesterday but didn't got enough time. I was in a hurry preparing for work but its better late than never right? I just read this article and it immediately made my heart melt with his actions. He really is a sweet and caring Kyu Jong. I wonder how did he became like that? Why are you so sweet huh? Any girl would definitely fall for someone who is just like you. Anyway, I better stop talking and just read it for yourself. You'll figure out what I mean.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit: HESTORY TOK版 + 사육님 + 金圭钟中文 网
Translations:
redcat111 [Korean - Chinese]
Josie@501wangja.multiply.com [Chinese - English]




Sister is a staff of Mr Park Yong Ha's previous company, therefore she was at the wake.
spent some time together with our boys
had a small talk with Kyu Jong...
because of Kyu Jong's warm hands and words, she felt comforted.
Recently I have been taking out 1 hour per day... listening to this postscript of less then 5 minutes again and again.
living everyday just like that day by day, increased the praise on the appearance
[not too sure what this meant...]

"looking at sister being so sad, I will also be sad...."
Gotten enormous comfort from our Kyu Jong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
really grateful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Kyu Jong ahh...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Why are you still so nice in a ordinary person's postscript???ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Kyu Jong ahh ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
PS: the Korean fan who wrote this is a sister who attended the wake just quoted from that sister's postscript, the actual postscript should be in the form of a recording ( probably personal, did not share)
And PS: Kyu ah!!!!! Wuri gentle man who heals~~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails