.

.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

after an extensive search

I've been looking for the english translation of "I Will Give You All" for a very long time now. You see, Kim Hyun Joong sang this when he was guested in Champagne and you could just imagine how long I have been doing this. Finally, someone posted the translation and I am so thankful for her/him!!! I hope she don't mind if I post it here. I really love the lyrics super!!! You might want to listen to it as well.


I Will Give You All (English translation)

I couldn’t open my eyes
because I was afraid that
I wouldn’t be able to see you
come towards me again
I’m really grateful,
thankful to the one that sent you
to me
Were you lonely all this time.
(Were you exhausted all this time…)
I could feel it..
seeing you wear out
If it’s too much to bear,
just cry.
wash away your pain
with your tears,
in my arms…
We must shield
each other’s sorrowful past
Although I may not be worthy of you,
I will give you all,
All of my love…






And also here is the video of Kim Hyun Joong singing the song. You can find it in 3:19 ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails