.

.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

been a long day

One day consists of only 24 hours. I've been awake for at least 15 hours but with such time, I've done so many things. To start off, I went to City Hall to claim my occupational permit since I need for my pre-employment requirements. Finally I was hired by one of the international companies, but it's a call center. No worries since I need finances for my expenses and for buying goodies of SS501! kekeke ^_^. I reached home around lunch time. After eating, I immediately checked my mail for the presentation in my defense on saturday. (nervous nervous). I also watched ss501 mpick since the title is about leader's birthday! (can't get enough of him!♥) I thought nothing can go wrong today. But later in the evening, I had a fight with my dad. I ended up crying while eating dinner! Luckily, went I went to my room, I heard songs by Kim Hyun Joong, which made me feel comforted by him.  Miss him and LOVE him so so much!!!!

By the way, just like to share the videos I've made to Kim HyunJoong and For the whole group as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails